In this week’s episode, I’m talking to one of my launch clients about her podcasting journey. Lauren Stratford is a Productivity Coach and Systems Designer who helps overwhelmed creative solopreneurs maximise their impact by providing practical advice and solutions on how to beat business overwhelm and manage their time better.
Lauren recently launched her show, The Seriously Sorted Podcast, and I want to have a chat to her about how systems and structures can help podcasters in streamlining their processes and to tap into some of the ways Lauren has set up her podcasting process to help remove the overwhelm of publishing and weekly show.
In this episode:
- Lauren’s podcasting journey
- Why Lauren launched her show and the benefits
- Lauren’s podcast workflow
- Her guest onboarding process
- Why Lauren booked a launch strategy session.