A bit about me …
Hi I’m Lyndal Harris, and I’m the founder of Podcast VA.
I’m passionate about helping
people get their message out
to the world via podcasts.
My story in brief
I’m a mum of two young kids, Jasmine and Isaac, who keep me on my toes. I love travelling, reading, coffee, wine, seafood, chocolate and peanut butter… and all combinations of chocolate and peanut butter.
My journey started as a Virtual Assistant (VA) in 2012. I had spent 6 years juggling family and learning everything I needed to know to start a business.
And then in 2016, my life changed. I still remember the day. I was sitting in a hospital room with my husband being told that he had pancreatic cancer. The only thing they could do was palliative chemo. At this point, I knew my life had changed. I needed a lifestyle that enabled me to be there for my family, and so I changed my business.
I decided to combine my experience of working virtually to support clients and my love of podcasting. I created Podcast VA and together with my team, we make podcasting easier. We’ll manage every aspect, reducing the stress and overwhelm that comes with launching and maintaining a successful podcast.
I understand what it’s like to feel stressed and overwhelmed as a business owner, because I’ve been there.
- Do you want to launch a podcast but don’t know where to start?
- Do you need a hand to manage your podcast to ensure consistency?
- Do you want a successful podcast that will achieve your goals?
After helping hundreds of clients launch and publishing thousands of episodes over the past 7 years, we understand the issues you face.
- You’re overwhelmed by all you need to do (and by what you don’t know how to do).
- You think podcasting is too technical.
- You don’t have the time to do it all yourself.
We can help you!
My team and I offer complete support :
- Checklists and templates on how to launch your podcast
- A Podcast Launch package – everything you need to launch and establish a successful podcast in record time
- Ongoing management packages tailored to your requirements (taking away the overwhelm and time-consuming part of the process)
We love making the podcasting journey easier for our clients. We’ll reduce the stress and overwhelm that comes with managing all the elements you need for a successful podcast.
Are you keen to learn more about podcasting so you can do it yourself?
I’ve taken my experience as a trainer to develop this course that will show you how to launch your successful podcast.
The 6-week course covers:
- Planning and branding
- Equipment and software
- Audio – Recording and editing
- Launching and publishing
- Podcast Workflow
- Marketing and monetisation
You can find out more about the course here. Or if you’d like to learn more about how we can help you with your podcasting journey, schedule a free 30-minute consultation via the button below.