A bit about me …
Hi I’m Lyndal Harris, a Podcast Consultant and the founder and creative force behind Podcast VA.
I’m passionate about simplifying your podcasting journey and getting your message out to the world.
I’m a solo mum of two, Jasmine and Isaac, who keep me on my toes. I love travelling, reading, coffee, wine, seafood, chocolate and peanut butter… and all combinations of chocolate and peanut butter.
In 2012, I made the exciting leap from corporate to starting my first Virtual Assistant business. I loved it because I could work with my superpowers and skills to support other small businesses! And what a journey it has been along the way.
Fast forward to 2015, I was fortunate enough to help a client launch Australia’s first-ever podcasting conference. It was a blast and I rubbed shoulders with some amazing people. I also discovered the behind-the-scenes magic that goes into producing a successful podcast. That was when I jumped in and started supporting podcasters.
In 2016, my world was tipped on its head and I had to make some BIG changes. After many conversations with my business bestie, I decided to niche my services and focus solely on podcast support….and voila Podcast VA was born.
Back then, podcast support agencies/podcast producers/podcast managers/podcast editors or podcast VAs were a rare breed in Australia. It was perfect timing to dive headfirst into the podcasting world. And I have loved it ever since.
Today, I am still passionate about simplifying your podcasting journey and helping you spread your message far and wide.
- Do you want to launch a podcast but don’t know where to start?
- Do you need a hand to manage your podcast to ensure consistency?
- Do you want a successful podcast that will achieve your goals?
After helping hundreds of clients launch and publishing thousands of episodes over the past 7 years, we understand the issues you face.
- You’re overwhelmed by all you need to do (and by what you don’t know how to do).
- You think podcasting is too technical.
- You don’t have the time to do it all yourself.
We can help you!
My team and I offer complete support :
- Checklists and templates on how to launch your podcast
- Podcast Launch packages – everything you need to launch and establish a successful podcast in record time
- Ongoing management packages tailored to your requirements (taking away the overwhelm and time-consuming part of the process)
We love making the podcasting journey easier for our clients. We’ll reduce the stress and overwhelm that comes with managing all the elements you need for a successful podcast.
Are you keen to learn more about podcasting so you can do it yourself?
I’ve taken my experience as a trainer to develop this course that will show you how to launch your successful podcast.
The 6-module course covers:
- Strategy & Planning
- Equipment and software
- Recording and editing both audio and video
- Launching and publishing
- Podcast Workflow
- Marketing and monetisation
You can find out more about the course here. Or if you’d like to learn more about how we can help you with your podcasting journey, schedule a free 30-minute consultation via the button below.