In this week’s episode, I’m talking to a friend who has recently launched her show to discuss her podcasting journey. Leanne Webber is a Business Mentor, Founder of 2 Businesses and podcast host. Leanne’s mission is to help entrepreneurs move forward with practical intention to achieve the huge goals they dream of.
Leanne recently launched her podcast, Behind the Business Blinds and I really wanted to have a chat to her about the process so you can hear a personal journey from someone….particularly if you’re thinking about launching a podcast and feel like it’s a huge mountain to overcome – both the technical side of things as well as the emotional.
In this episode:
- Leanne’s podcasting journey
- Why Leanne launched her show and the benefits
- Some challenges she faced prior to launching
- How she overcame these challenges
- Imposter syndrome
- The marketing activities Leanne did around launch her show.
The Founders Team website
Australian Podcasters Collaborative Facebook Group