We’re kicking off our very first interview episode with Kate Toon with lots of tips and advice on Podcast SEO. Tune in, take notes, and get ready to drive more listeners to your podcast.
Kate Toon is a writing entrepreneur, as well as a popular coach, speaker, author and podcaster. Her digital education businesses The Recipe for SEO Success and The Clever Copywriting School have helped more than 8000 small business owners grapple the Google beast and write better content.
In this episode:
- What is podcast SEO?
- Why is SEO for podcasts so important?
- The 3 Big Problems
- Top 5 SEO Tips for podcasters – what podcasters should do on each episode
- Tips on naming episodes
- Measuring the effectiveness of SEO copy
- The difference of SEO for podcasts versus traditional SEO on blogs & websites
- What should be included on episode notes? Is a transcript a must-have?
- How podcasting benefits SEO
- Difference between SEO for Spotify vs. Apple Podcasts – which one suits best